Thursday 20 March 2008

Some beautiful things I've learnt

1. Posher gels are better. In the shower. Rid yourself of Radox and try Kings and Queens - pretty scrumptious but not extravagant - £5 from John Lewis feels reasonable. Ditch the detergent.

2. It's okay to buy lipstick just because it has a wicked name. My new No 7 number was purchased purely on the merits of its marvellous moniker and it turned out to be the brightest, prettiest most on-trend shade I could imagine. The name's Geranium, Gay Geranium.

3. Liquid liner under the eyes works and not only on the catwalk. I wore it to a house party and my eyes popped and looked pretty and big. Now I just have to figure out how not to let it slide...

4. Nails don't need to breathe. In fact varnish keeps them healthy and strong. I read it somewhere so it must be true and I must be able to happily go on varnishing week in week out. Hurrah.

5. I'm over cleansing with Dermalogica and I miss Eve Lom. Come back ritual, come back balm.

1 comment:

Liberty London Girl said...

Hey thanks for the link sweetpea! LLGxx